The Leonard hotel’s convenient central London location is second to none. Set at the heart of the bustling and vibrant capital, it is a welcome oasis from the likes of Oxford Street,
Marble Arch and Hyde Park which are only a two minute stroll away. This boutique hotel London is a firm favourite with both visitors and business people alike as it is only a 15 minute
journey into the city and 10 minutes to popular attraction such as the London Eye, Madam Tussauds and the Opera.
In terms of location, hotels near Oxford Street are an excellent option to discover this vibrant and exciting city whilst on the other hand hotels near Hyde Park
are fantastic for taking the opportunity to wander around one of the largest parks in London. Here at The Leonard, we are lucky enough to have an exceptional convenient city centre location
and so two of London’s renowned landmarks are only a short distance away.
The Leonard can be found at the famous Portman Estate on Seymour Street. From the Marble Arch monument, take the second left (straight ahead) onto Oxford Street. Once on Oxford Street,
take the first left onto Portman Street . The turning for Seymour Street is the second on the left at Portman Square.
- Paddington International Station is only 5 minutes away whilst the Eurostar Terminal at St Pancreas International is only 15 minutes away from The Leonard.
- Our closest tube station is Marble Arch which can be found on the central line and is only 2 minutes away. However, just 10 minutes around the corner is Bond
Street station which is on both the central and jubilee lines.
- London/Heathrow airport (LHR) is only 18 miles from our boutique hotel London. The Heathrow Express train runs every 15 minutes direct to Paddington Station which is only 5 minutes away.
- By car: east on M4 six miles and continue on Great West Road (A4) to Hyde Park Corner. Left onto Park Lane (A4202) and continue NW for 0.6 miles. Once at Marble Arch monument it’s a left
onto Oxford Street and then left again onto Portman Street and the turning for Seymour Street is the second on the left at Portman square.
- London/Stansted (STN) is relatively close to The Leonard too. The Stansted Express train runs frequently and takes approximately 30 minutes to Victoria Station. Victoria Station is only 10 minutes away from the hotel.
- By Car: M11 Southbound to Junction 4, A406 West for 15 miles, left onto A41 to Central London, leading on to Baker Street. Then right onto Seymour Street at Portman square.
- London/City Airport (LCY) does not have a direct express train into central London however you can take a shuttle bus to Canning Town station which can be found on the Jubilee line and 9 stops from Bond Street. Bond Street is only 10 minutes from the hotel.
- By Car: Follow the sign for The Docklands. Pass the Docks and following the river drive West towards Westminster. At the Tower of London, turn left which leads onto
Embankment. Continue straight until you reach Big Ben. Turn right onto Great George Street and follow the signs to Hyde Park Corner. Drive up Park Lane, fourth left around Marble Arch,
into Oxford Street and then left again onto Portman Street and the turning for Seymour Street is the second on the left at Portman square.
- Paddington International - 5 mins
- Eurostar Terminal - 15 mins
- Bond Street Underground - 10 mins
- Marble Arch Underground - 2 mins
- Oxford Street - 2 mins
- Selfridges - 2 mins
- Bond Street - 10 mins
- Harrods - 15 mins
- Covent Garden - 20 mins
- Notting Hill - 15 mins
- Hyde Park - 2 mins
- The London Eye - 10 mins
- Canary Wharf - 30 mins
- The City of London - 15 mins